Friday, May 25, 2007

My New Blog

I thought I would create a blog not only to let friends and family see fun pictures of my 2 cutie pies but I also wanted to create something that would help me keep track of events/funny things that the boys are doing and saying. I am so not into scrapbooking so I guess I will use this blog as a 'digital' scrapbook!





Colby loves to play with older brothers toys so much that he decided to crawl into the toy cabinet. In fact, pretty much anything Tyler has out and is playing with Colby comes along and wants to play right along side of him.













Here is Tyler with his little green bug that he made for me. His school had a Muffins with Mom event just before Mother's Day... They sang a special little song for us and then we ate breakfast with them in class. So sweet!

No comments: