Saturday, October 6, 2007

Deep Thoughts .... by Tyler Tucker

Here are a few random things said by Tyler...

In a soccer 'huddle' (the coach was talking with all the boys on the team) Tyler blurts out "Guys, hey Guys... At night, I wear a diaper, and I pee-pee in it."

Another soccer huddle (Tyler must think the soccer huddle is his 'open-forum' to speak his mind) the coach asked all the boys to get in a circle. Tyler continuously kept saying "this is not a circle, this is an octagon... Duda, this is NOT a circle - it is an octagon" ... until finally Coach Duda recognized to Tyler that it was in fact, not a circle!

Outside playing: "Mommy, look at this worm, it's really long. I think I need to cut it in half."

Tyler was 'reading' a book and when he closed it, looked up and said "E-End." Now I listen more closely and he says 'E-End' instead of 'The End' everytime!! (too cute!)

No comments: