Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we decided to go up to OK to visity with my family (we alternate every year between my family and Jasons). We drove up that morning and came back that evening. It was pretty chilly but the boys got kind of restless inside so we bundled them up and played in my parents backyard. The boys had a great time jumping, tossing and rolling in the leaves. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. My dad took some with their digital camera so if my parents ever figure out how to upload pictures to their computer maybe then they can email me some! We had a nice time hanging out and watching football... Oh, and laughing about my sister accidentally eating dog cookies!! Not one, but two!! It was one of those you 'had to be there funny stories' so I won't go into it, but it was seriously the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

We also celebrated at Tyler's school and I did manage to get a pic!

No comments: