Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas Morning

Jason's family came over, Kate and Maddie were there and I loved it! The Holidays can be busy and a little stressful but it is all worth it when you get to spend so much time with family. Tyler woke up at his usual time (7:30ish) and came up to the stairs over the family room and just got a big smile on his face when he saw everything!

We went and got Colby out of bed and he didn't know what to think. He wanted to play and get into everything (Oh, is he two?!). The kiddos had a great morning and it is such a joy to watch them look/open everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.