Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Fun Friday!

This past Friday we had some friends from the neighborhood over to swim. I didn't realize how crazy it would be with 10 kids in the pool. We had a great time but most of the kids were little kids so they were all around the steps. I had my camera out but didn't take one picture because I had my eyes glued on Colby. He is beginning to really love the water and just wants to swim. If Jason or I am holding him he will smack his face down in the water becasue he wants to go under water. The other day he just walked right in. I was right there to grab him but he has no fear so he pretty much needs 100% of my attention in the water. We can't even go out in the backyard to sit and read/relax without him crying and practically begging to get in the water.


I did, however, manage to get some cute pics of Colby when Duda got home later that evening. Here is Colby riding on Duda's tummy... he loved it and wanted to do it over and over!













One more shot of the "Mini Me"


I have a little video of Colby swimming so if you would like to see...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

A fish already!!!! He is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a big boy!