Monday, July 30, 2007

Off to the Races

About 18 months ago (2 Christmas ago) we got Jason's dad a Nascar driving experience for Christmas at Texas Motor Speedway. I couldn't let Jason's dad go alone so I bought the same driving adventure for Jason so they could do it together. 18 months later and they are finally able to use them! Jason and his dad went to Texas Motor Speedway early, early Sunday morning to take the driving class and then drive an actual Nascar car. I thought it would be cool to take the boys to watch so Tyler, Colby and I drove down to TMS a little later and got there just in time to see Duda and Da drive their cars. Here is a pic of Jason in his car ... (You can't see him but he is inside there)!!!




The company throwing the class, Team Texas, also had a race car limo that the visitors could ride inn... $20 and you got to go in the race car limo around the track for 3 laps. Tyler, Granny, and I decided to do it! Tyler thought it was sooo cool!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the one of Tyler holding the sign!! Looks like you guys had fun :)