Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Maddie's list of things to do this summer

We (Maddie, Kate, Tyler, My mother, and myself) were all sitting outside one evening and Maddie and Tyler decided to make a list of things they wanted to do this summer... It is so cute so I just had to share. Maddie wrote the list so the page has hearts all over it and I am also using her spelling!
1. look for firefly's
2. sit buy a fire and rost marshmelos
3. look at the stars
4. look at the moon
5. biled a tent
6. tell gosed storys
7. git a flash light and hide something and look for it in the dark!
8. make funney faces with a flashlight in a fort
9. draw pichers of scary tings
10. dance to funney muice
11. swime at dark
12. camp out
13. Have fun (written real big)
I thought it was so cute! We tried to do a few of them but with the rain here everyday we had to improvise a little... a few pics of everybody eating smores!
We went fishing behind the park across the street from our house (there is a pond there) - I thought it would be like 'camping out' to them!

No comments: