Monday, July 30, 2007

Swim Friends

This past week was a fun week. One of my very dear childhood friends came over with her kids to hang out and swim. I have know Terri since the 6th grade and love getting to catch up with her- she now lives in Allen and has, like the rest of us, 2 boys; Jack (6 years old) and Logan (4 years old). Tyler had a great time hanging out with Jack and Logan and didn't want them to leave. Here is a picture of the 3 handsome little men in line to show us some of their super, cool jumps.
The very next day Gena, Madelaine and Blake came by to swim. What a treat for Tyler - and me!! Tyler gets quite bored having to swim with Colby and I all the time so he was super excited when I mentioned Little Maddie and Blake were coming over. Tyler gets my niece, Maddie, confused with Madelaine Ross so to distinguish between the two, he calls Madelaine Ross 'Little Maddie' ... The kids had a fun time diving for toys and riding the big rocket boats!

No comments: