Monday, August 4, 2008

Colby's Birthday (4/17/06)



I can't believe Colby turned 2 already! The 2nd baby seems to go by much faster. When Colby woke up on his birthday I made him a birthday breakfast, french toast, and then we sang Happy Birthday to him. (On Colby's actual birthday we were getting our carpets cleaned so that is why you see practically all of our furniture in the kitchen behind him.)

Later that day when Daddy Duda got home we all went and played outside. Since we had to pretty much be out of the house because our carpets were wet we decided to go out to eat for his birthday and then went and saw a movie - Horton Hears a WHo I think it was called (not a very good movie). Colby was so worn out from the days events that we postponed the cake and presents and did it the next day. I did get some cute pics of him trying to blow out his candles... he was soo cute!! I just love this age (well except for the tantrums)! Happy Birthday to my precious Cheese Man!!!



No comments: