Monday, August 4, 2008

Easter



We celebrated Easter a day early this year because on Easter morning we had to get up and drive to OK. Easter actually fell on my mother's 60th birthday so my dad (my sis and I helped) planned a surprise party for her. My Mom and Dad went to church as usual that morning and had planned to go out to eat afterwards. My dad managed to keep my mother busy at church after the service so that their friends could rush over to the restaurant and meet up with my sister, brother, and I. And, it all turned out perfect. My mother did not suspect a thing and everything went as planned. After lunch we went back to my parents and later that evening drove back home. Busy, busy day! Here is apic of the boys all dressed up in their Easter duds and a few pics of us coloring Easter eggs. (humm.. I can't seem to find the pics from my moms party and the good pics of the boys in their Easter outfits... will try and post later)





Oh, and here is my Martha Stewart moment... happens about once a year. I read about using silk ties to dye Easter eggs and I just have to say that it actually works. Too cool! Check out a few below:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.