Saturday, August 30, 2008

Meet the Teacher Night - Tyler

I can't believe my baby boy is leaving the 'mommy bubble' and will be entering a totally different world. I was really worried at first but after we went to Meet the Teacher Night at Lovejoy, my fears were put aside and I felt much better. Seeing Tyler check out his new desk and chair, the school supplies, seeing him so eager to get things started really calmed me down. And, seeing and meeting Tyler's new teacher really put me at ease. She was cute and bubbly and you could definitely tell she was excited to be at Lovejoy and for the year to start. She was what you would want to see when entering into a Kindergarten room and meeting a teacher for the very first time.
Pic of Tyler outside the new school playground (school was still under construction!)

No comments: